Note: If you are able to log into your discussion forum account, please refer to our article on changing your discussion forum account password.
If you are unable to log into your discussion forum account because you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by following these steps:
- Visit the Edit Email & Password section of your User Control Panel
- Enter the email address associated with your forum account
- Submit the form
- Check your email account inbox for an email containing a link that will generate a new, temporary password for your account
- Follow the link and the system will inform you that it is sending you the new, temporary password to your email address
- Check your email account inbox again for an email containing your new, temporary password
- Log into your forum account using the temporary password provided by the system
We strongly suggest that you now manually change your forum account password to something more secure than the temporary password created during the reset process.